Thursday, October 27, 2011

Adieu Puraran



It’s our last day in Puraran. I was awake as early as four thirty. Sunrise was still obscured by the clouds. Today was more cloudy that yesterday. I’ve been disconnected from the rest of the world unmindful that Typhoon Quiel was battering Northern Luzon.


An early riser. Surfing at 5:45 a.m. 



For the last time we asked if we could still have surfing lessons. The answer was negative. The waves are too big for us beginners. We contented ourselves by having our pictures taken with a shortboard.


We partook our leftovers from last night’s dinner for breakfast. Still good although it’s quite heavy for an early morning meal.

After which we started to pack up our stuffs. Then I realized that ever since we got here in Puraran I’ve swam four times in the sea and yet I never got the chance to rinse myself at the shower. Hahaha!

So I trooped to the shower and had a good bath rinsing all those salt that has caked on my hair and skin.


While we busy ourselves packing away our belongings, the people at Puting Baybay are occupied with their preparations for a teacher’s camp that afternoon.
 Our ride awaits us.


We bade goodbye to the owners of Puting Baybay and thanked them for their hospitality and generosity. We boarded Onyong’s tricycle and in less than half an hour we were in Baras.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...